IRS Form 1120 is Required for the ROBS Plans

IRS Form 1120 is required for your Corporation – Client is Responsible for Filing 
  • You are responsible, each year, for filing a tax return with the IRS, on behalf of your Corporation. 
  • Provide your bookkeeper or CPA with a copy of the Corporation’s Stock Ledger. They will need to understand that the 401(k) Plan is an owner of the Corporation. 
  • The state you filed your entity in will also have their own annual reporting requirements. 
  • We can assist you with locating a tax professional. It is very important that a tax professional understands who the owners of your Corporation are and that the Corporation must retain its C-Corporation status.  
Find out more about Form 1120 from the IRS: IRS Form 1120 Information

Leading Retirement Solutions

(206) 430-5084 phone
  (800) 974-2814 (toll free)


Our mission: to proactively support organizations and lead them toward a secure future.